Q: I took out the instrument panel out of my dashboard and when I put it back in just the dashboard lights won't turn on

I took the instrument panel out of my dashboard and when I put it back in I didn't have enough time to reconnect the dimmer knob and later on in the day I went to move my car in the drive way and when I turned the car on I turned the lights in the on position and nothing lit up on the dashboard at all the little symbols lit up for the one second when I started the car. But nothing lit up when I turned it to the on position so I'm wondering what could be creating this problem I thought maybe it won't turn on becouse the dimmer knob is not plugged in yet but before I go and break something I just wanted to have a professional opinion

3. I took out the instrument panel out of my dashboard and when I put it back in just the dashboard lights won't turn on