Q: I took off the throttle body filter and when I put it back on the truck keeps choking and has trouble going

I took of the throttle body filter and when I put it back on it keeps choking out and acting like it's running out of gas what did I do wrong

In the course of changing the air filter you could have disturbed the throttle position sensor (TPS) on the throttle body and it is possible that the wiring to the TPS has been dislodged and now the sensor has no or poor electrical connections. The sensor itself could get damaged. There is also the possibility of tears or breaks in the rubber air intake snorkle. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a throttle position sensor/throttle body inspection/diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• I took off the throttle body filter and when I put it back on the truck keeps choking and has trouble going