Q: I took my car to a Ford service to check why it's loosing power

I have been having problems with my Milan 2006 it will lose power after stopping at red lights or stop signs and shift hard or not at all at times. I looked up online an many people had had the same issues they replaced the throttle body and claim it ran good again. I took my car to a Ford dealer the body shop claims I need a new transmission and they said it would cost about 4600. They didn't even try to replace the throttle body they said something is bad in the transmission and they can't fix it Internally it would need to be replaced.

3. I took my car to a Ford service to check why it's loosing power