Q: I took my 2013 SRX for tires and alignment. When complete service lights on, what could have gone wrong?

I took my 2013 SRX for tires. No service lights on in my car. They changed the tires and did an alignment. When I got my car back the engine light was on, there was a dash message that Stabilitrak needs service, dash message reduced engine power, heated seats not working, park assist not working, took car to Cadillac service and they are telling me that in addition to all that my fuel pump is out too. What could have happened? Rosie.23@me.com

3. I took my 2013 SRX for tires and alignment. When complete service lights on, what could have gone wrong?