Q: I took my 2013 SRX for tires and alignment. When complete service lights on, what could have gone wrong?

I took my 2013 SRX for tires. No service lights on in my car. They changed the tires and did an alignment. When I got my car back the engine light was on, there was a dash message that Stabilitrak needs service, dash message reduced engine power, heated seats not working, park assist not working, took car to Cadillac service and they are telling me that in addition to all that my fuel pump is out too. What could have happened? Rosie.23@me.com

Did Cadillac give an answer or idea s to why all these components are not functioning ? I’m not sure what "the fuel pump is out too" means exactly. Generally a fuel pump either works or it does not. And if it is not working, the vehicle will not start. The check engine and Stabilitrak lights may be on due to one cause. It can be anything from a failed wheel speed sensor to a Stabilitrak control module. non functioning heated seats and parking assist would not be related to the warning lights. replacing tires and performing a wheel alignment does not really put a technician near anything vital to these components like wiring, fuses, control modules, etc. It would be difficult to tell you "what happened" without knowing why each of these systems are not working and warning lights are on.

As much as I don’t like saying this, if "Cadillac" has not given you an answer as to why these systems are not functioning but can tell you that your "fuel pump is out too", perhaps you should take it to another dealership or have a certified technician from yourmechanic.com inspect the vehicle for these electrical issues.

• I took my 2013 SRX for tires and alignment. When complete service lights on, what could have gone wrong?