Q: I took my 2009 porsche cayenne to PEP BOYs and they told me I need to buy a special tool to remove valve cover.....Would you happe

I took my 2009 porsche cayenne to PEP BOYs and they told me I need to buy a special tool to remove valve cover.....Would you happen to know what that special tool is?

It is possible that your valve cover is held on by E-torx bolts. These bolts will require special E-torx sockets to remove. Many European manufacturers use these type of bolts. No American or Japanese car will have these bolts to my knowledge. The E-Torx sockets can usually be picked up at your local auto parts store. These E-torx sockets are essentially the opposite of a Torx or star socket.

3. I took my 2009 porsche cayenne to PEP BOYs and they told me I need to buy a special tool to remove valve cover.....Would you happe