Q: I think timing - 2001 Honda Civic

My friend did my crank shaft sensor and now the car takes longer to turn on and makes a scraping noise . Use to take 3 sec to crank up now it's like 5 or 6 need help what should I do or what would it be

Hi there. Assuming your friend replaced the crankshaft position sensor for a no-start condition or fault code stored, that should not have caused an extended crank or scraping noise unless the sensor was improperly installed. The cause may be unrelated to the sensor replacement, considering it does start. The scraping noise does concern me and should be identified as soon as possible. It could be from the ignition or the starter. I recommend having the engine scraping noise checked as soon as possible so that this can be corrected and repaired.

3. I think timing - 2001 Honda Civic