Q: I think there is a leak and water is dripping? Can you fix water or oil leaks? Thanks.

I think there is a leak and water is dripping? Can you fix water or oil leaks? Thanks.

Hi There, Yes, we can fix coolant and oil leaks. Generally, if you are noticing a water leak, this would be coming from the radiator, water pump or any of the radiator hoses around the motor that may be going to or from the radiator. Generally, when a water pump is going bad, you may hear a bit of a whining sound combined with the pump leaking. The most common place for the water pump to leak from is the pulley shaft seal which is in the front of the pump where the shaft comes out of the pump housing. When the pump is leaking, it will typically cause the engine to overheat as well. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your water pump.

• I think there is a leak and water is dripping? Can you fix water or oil leaks? Thanks.