Q: I think my front axel needs replacement

Car felt like it had a ball in tire I checked under the car and I saw the boot of the axel little torn and I think that's the problem

It could be that you need to replace an axle, but don’t stop looking at the tires yet. Axles usually manifest with a popping noise on sharp turns before they get so bad that they can be felt in the steering. It would be a good idea to get the car off of the ground and spin the tires, inspecting the the tread and sidewalls for any apparent defect. Of course if you have a broken boot on your axle, the boot needs to be replaced.But It might pay too have a professional check it out to be sure if you need any more than that. Contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your BMW and let you know what its going to take to fix it.