Q: I think my front axel needs replacement

Car felt like it had a ball in tire I checked under the car and I saw the boot of the axel little torn and I think that's the problem

3. I think my front axel needs replacement

Q: leaking gas underneath. right where the transmission cover is. right at the very end bolt of the trans bolts rear bolts

Hello. A fuel leak from underneath the vehicle is probably going to be caused by a faulty fuel line. I would carefully examine all the fuel lines that run underneath the vehicle, placing extra attention on the ones that run...

Q: Starting problems, transmission stuck on 2007 BMW 530xi

Hi. A battery light on the dashboard is the number one sign of a bad alternator. The alternator keeps the battery charged. Without a strong power source, some features on the vehicle may not function properly, which may set off...

Q: My serpentine belt has come off(not broken) my 330xi 2001 BMW, first started the car and sounded really rough then smoke came out

You should check each pulley and tensioner or component driven by the belt to see if one of the components are seized that caused the belt to come off. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come to you...