Q: I think my Distributor O ring is leaking and can see oil run down from under the Distributor

How do I change this O ring . I don't know where timing Mark is to bring #1 piston to TDC prior to removing the cap and Distributor from the engine to make it easy to drop it back in after O ring is replaced.

On your ’86 Cadillac Deville, you should be able to find the timing marks down toward the bottom of the water pump. There will be a cylinder looking tube attached to it with numbers on it reading from 0-20. These are degree indicators for ignition timing. If you do not feel comfortable performing this yourself, I recommend having a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, replace the distributor O ring for you.

3. I think my Distributor O ring is leaking and can see oil run down from under the Distributor