Q: I think i have some bad wirring that has to do with my throttle body

I may have some wiring problems with my throttle body or the accelerator pedal im not sure if a mechanic is the person for the job or is there someone who specializes in that area ??

Hi Diego. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, throttle body connectivity issues are computer related or caused by communication errors from the throttle body to the ECU. This could be due to faulty wiring, or issues with sensors that monitor this system. In either case, a professional mechanic or GM specialist is best suited to complete the diagnosis - so the root issue can be found and the right repairs completed.

3. I think i have some bad wirring that has to do with my throttle body