Q: I stripped one of the bolts leading to the thermostat and it has a small leak how can i get that stripped bolt out??

I stripped one of the bolts for the thermostat bcuz i replaced it with a new one but since i stripped it its not sealed all the way how can i get that stripped bolt out so i can put a new one on??

Depending on the bolt location you may need to cut off the bolt and then drill out and then retap the hole to put in a new threads with a helicoil and a new bolt.

3. I stripped one of the bolts leading to the thermostat and it has a small leak how can i get that stripped bolt out??