Q: I started the car and after two minutes the car stalled

I went outside this morning and started the car, after getting the kids in the car it stalled, any ideas of why this is happening?

3. I started the car and after two minutes the car stalled

Q: Car is leaking massive amounts of antifreeze, and then proceeds to overheat.

Hi, thanks for writing in. It would be highly recommended that you not drive the vehicle until the leak is located and fixed. One and a half gallons is basically the amount to fill the entire cooling system, so the...

Q: Could it be a battery problem - 2011 Volkswagen Jetta

Hello. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the...

Q: My car keeps stalling during idle. It has low RPM and hesitates while accelerating. There is also an engine knock.

There are several different issues going on with your 1994 Toyota Corolla. The lack of power, rough idle, and stalling are likely related. Common causes for these symptoms are bad spark plugs, fuel filter, fuel pump, coil, plug wires, alternator,...