Q: I started the car and after two minutes the car stalled

I went outside this morning and started the car, after getting the kids in the car it stalled, any ideas of why this is happening?

Hi there. There could be multiple issues that are causing the engine to stall on your car. The most common source of this type of engine trouble is due to a lack of fuel or air being distributed to the motor’s cylinders to be burned. This could be caused by a mass air flow sensor that might be damaged, or an idle control valve that is responsible for distributing fuel during periods of idle. I think the best thing you can do is to contact one of our local mechanics and have them complete an engine is stalling inspection. This service will permit them to pinpoint what’s actually causing the stalling issue, so that the right repairs can be made.

3. I started the car and after two minutes the car stalled