Q: I started the car and after two minutes the car stalled

I went outside this morning and started the car, after getting the kids in the car it stalled, any ideas of why this is happening?

3. I started the car and after two minutes the car stalled

Q: How do I turn the Blind Spot Monitor on and off?

The Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) detects when a vehicle is entering an area you can’t see with your regular mirrors. It can help prevent an accident if you attempt to switch lanes by alerting you to a vehicle in your...

Q: 1998 Dodge Dakota Keeps stalling and backfires sometimes

Hi there. You may have a bad or contaminated mass air sensor or a leak in the air tube between the mass air sensor and the throttle body. Have the computer tested for codes and check mass air sensor readings...

Q: how to tell if my mass air sensor or my tps is the problem?

You did not state the model and size of engine you have? Most Nissan distributor engines have a base timing between 13 and 17 degrees BTDC (before top dead center) at 700 to 800 RPM. If you have the timing...