Q: I started the car and after two minutes the car stalled

I went outside this morning and started the car, after getting the kids in the car it stalled, any ideas of why this is happening?

3. I started the car and after two minutes the car stalled

Q: Bad alternator keeping car from starting

Generally, when the alternator is not charging, the Battery Light will come on in the instrument cluster. The battery could also be the issue, a battery load test would be able to determine if the battery is good. The charging...

Q: Ocassioanl stalling at idle, RPMs fluctuate at idle - 1995 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban

You either have a leaking injector that is dripping fuel after you shut off the engine and causing a flooded engine and will cause the hard start and erratic running conditions. You could also have a fuel pressure regulator or...

Q: Car loud with exhaust leak

If you removed the catalytic converter, then that may be the cause of your noise, since it works like a muffler to slow the exhaust down, and lower noise levels. The exhaust leak would need to be located to see...