Q: I start the car it shuts down but only run if my foot on gas if it's not on gas cuts completely off

So I start up my car it shuts off but if I have my feet on gas it stays on but if not it shuts off. No lights come on no check engine light but it idle acts like it's going to misfire

A few different things will usually cause the car to start and then die. A bad ignition coil can cause this if it is beginning to fail, resulting in intermittent starting problems. A dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, may also cause this kind of reaction. The mass air flow sensor is a unit that measures the volume of air entering the motor and relays this information to the computer in order to cause the computer to make the proper air/fuel adjustments. A bad fuel pump or fuel pump relay may also cause this kind of starting issue as a result of the engine starving for fuel. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle to determine the proper solution to this.

3. I start the car it shuts down but only run if my foot on gas if it's not on gas cuts completely off