Q: I smell gas when driving my car.

I have gas fumes in my car.

3. I smell gas when driving my car.

Q: Battery light illuminates at 70 mph and turns off once vehicle speed dips below 60 mph.

Make a note of what rpm the engine is doing when you are at that speed causing the light to come on. With the car stopped in park, see if you can rev the engine up to that speed and...

Q: Car will not move after driving for 2 minutes

Hi there. From the description you have provided, there appears to be a problem with your vehicle's transmission. Your vehicle's lack of acceleration (engine revs without motion after 2 minutes) could be the transmission's fluid level being low. A low...

Q: Getting error code P0463.

There is a strong likelihood that you are correct. The vast majority of the time an erratic fuel level is caused by a faulty fuel level sensor. I would recommend you ask for help to have the Check Engine Light...