Q: Q: Check Engine Light is on

my service engine light came on last night and is staying on. what does this mean?

3. Q: Check Engine Light is on

Q: My car has a coolant leak but the engine is not overheating.

Since you have had the water pump and intake gasket replaced in the last two years, I would recommend having the system pressure tested and inspected to see if the radiator is leaking or the water pump is leaking again....

Q: How do I change the optional message center display?

The optional message center display allows you to choose what information is displayed. These are the available options: fuel gauge, distance to empty, and bar tachometer; fuel gauge and round analog tachometer; fuel gauge, round analog tachometer, and engine coolant...

Q: Q: Clutch pedal not working.

You may have broke the clutch cable. This is a common problem with this car. Usually the clutch itself does not break. I recommend you get a qualified mechanic to check your clutch pedal linkage or cable problem. You may...