Q: I see the price for 1 coil pack. But what is it for all 6

I need all 6 coil packs replaced

3. I see the price for 1 coil pack. But what is it for all 6

Q: When I start my car, it shakes and smells like gas.

You could be getting a fuel smell from a fuel leak, or you might be getting a raw gas smell in the exhaust. Since you seem to have a misfire, I think you might be smelling it in the exhaust....

Q: Q: How to replace all of my ignition coils?

I can only assume, since you did not note the vehicle, year, make, or model. Every vehicle I have done did not have a different coil for each cylinder and it doesn't matter since all of them are the same...

Q: Q: Ignition sticking.

The key lock solenoid in the grounded shifter will cause the key to stick in the ignition. Most common cause is that the car is not all the way in park. There is a round piece near the base of...