Q: I see the price for 1 coil pack. But what is it for all 6

I need all 6 coil packs replaced

3. I see the price for 1 coil pack. But what is it for all 6

Q: I have a 2010 Merceds Benz C300, the headlight will turn off for a few seconds then come back on while I'm driving. what can it be

Hi Thomas. Thanks for sending your question today. Typically, this type of issue is caused by a loose headlight electrical harness or an electrical short somewhere from the light switch to the headlight itself. The best way to determine the...

Q: Ignition coil bolt can't bolt down

The valve cover on that side of the engine has the broken bolt boss. The only way to secure the coil is to either replace the valve cover so you have the bolt boss to bolt down the coil, or...

Q: Can a glow plug that's not walking cause a diesel knocking

Hi. It depends if the knock goes away after the engine warms up. If it does, then yes, this is contributing to the knock. What is happening is that the fuel and chamber is not hot enough for combustion and...