Q: I see the price for 1 coil pack. But what is it for all 6

I need all 6 coil packs replaced

3. I see the price for 1 coil pack. But what is it for all 6

Q: Do I have disk brakes on all wheels on a 2004 Honda Accord sedan and if changing pads and rotors should I change all 4 at the same

Your car should have 4 wheel disc brakes and you would need to have all of them checked for replacement. They do not always get replaced at the same time. The front brakes usually get replaced twice as much as...

Q: Noise after the car is turned off, car idles rough - 1973 Nissan 240Z

Hello. It sounds like the starter relay might be bad and is causing the starter to stay on, which is the clicking noise that you are hearing. There could also be a problem with the starter solenoid. The problem you...

Q: How do you use the trip A/B function in the message center?

The trip A/B function in your car’s message center is the same thing as the dual trip odometers on a model without the message center. These are separate odometers designed to let you track the mileage and the time on...