Q: I replaced what i think is called a transaxle oil seal on a 2011 kia rio, and its still leaking, needing tips on doing it right.

I replaced the CV axle, and the transmission oil seal on my 2011 kia Rio. The seal is still leaking. Is there a trick to correctly putting the seal on.

Hi there. The best advice we can offer is to purchase a service and repair manual for your 2001 Kia Rio. This will provide you with the recommended steps for completing this job and other service direct from the engineers who created the technology.

3. I replaced what i think is called a transaxle oil seal on a 2011 kia rio, and its still leaking, needing tips on doing it right.