Q: I replaced the IAC and EGRVCS - the idle eventually worsens and dies

replaced IAC and EGR Vac Control solenoid. At start idle lopes a little bit acceleration is fine. As it warms idle becomes more irradic and eventually will die as it did with a bad IAC you cant even drive it. I have checked for vac leaks that is fine. is there an idle relearn for this year unable to find anything and you cant just disconnect the battery doesnt work.

Hi there. You will need to check the mass air flow (MAF) sensor for if it is plugged in and dirty. If there is nothing wrong with the MAF, I recommend replacing it for the symptoms that you are encountering are the same as if the MAF sensor is not working correctly. If there is an engine light, get the codes and refer to an online publication to see what the codes are referring too. If you need further assistance diagnosing your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with the loping idle issue.

3. I replaced the IAC and EGRVCS - the idle eventually worsens and dies