Q: I replaced the IAC and EGRVCS - the idle eventually worsens and dies

replaced IAC and EGR Vac Control solenoid. At start idle lopes a little bit acceleration is fine. As it warms idle becomes more irradic and eventually will die as it did with a bad IAC you cant even drive it. I have checked for vac leaks that is fine. is there an idle relearn for this year unable to find anything and you cant just disconnect the battery doesnt work.

3. I replaced the IAC and EGRVCS - the idle eventually worsens and dies