Q: I replaced the clutch, now it is hard to shift into first and reverse

Well I replaced my slipping clutch and I also replaced the clutch slave cylinder and once I completed the job I test drove the car and shifting into first gear and reverse is extremely hard even the other gears are a bit tougher to shift into but first gear and reverse is really tough, I've never had any problems with the transmission and I noticed a small leak not sure where it's coming from I'm wondering if it's the master cylinder please help if you can, by the way I did bleed the system out and I tried that a few times the clutch peddle is somewhat stiff and once I press the clutch peddle down and try and shift into first gear the car wants to launch right away.

• I replaced the clutch, now it is hard to shift into first and reverse