Q: I replaced spark plugs on 2003 Ford Escape 3.0 L and pulled air intake plenum to reach plugs in back of engine. Replaced the gaske

I replaced the spark plugs and since I needed to reach plugs in back i pulled the air intake plenum. When I reassembled the car and test drove it. I now have codes P02195, P02197, P0303, P0316. When I reassembled I went ahead and replaced the gaskets on the intake plenum. I was not getting any codes before replacing the plugs. I just decided to go over the car so my daughter could drive it to school.

3. I replaced spark plugs on 2003 Ford Escape 3.0 L and pulled air intake plenum to reach plugs in back of engine. Replaced the gaske