Q: I replaced my window regulator on my 1995 bmw 318i and for some reason the regulator slips out from the track where the window

I replaced my window regulator on my 1995 bmw 318i and for some reason the regulator slips out from the track where the

Hi there. Check the wheels or brackets on the regulator base and see if it’s broken or cracked. If the wheels or brackets are good in the track, then check the cable inside the regulator and make sure that it is tight. A loose cable on the regulator will cause the base to turn a little making it jump the track. If you cannot find anything wrong with the regulator, then you may have gotten a defective regulator. If you need further assistance with your window regulator issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I replaced my window regulator on my 1995 bmw 318i and for some reason the regulator slips out from the track where the window