Q: I replaced my throttle body and the rpms are about 3,200. Its been reprogrammed by the dealer twice to try to resolve the problem.

I know there are alot of sensors on this car. Mass flow censor, h2 censors etc. im not sure what else to do. Car was running ok when i took throttle body off to clean it and when i put it back on the idle was 3200rpm so i thought the throttle body was bad. I put a brand new one on there and had same issue. Now its spending the night at the dealership. I spent 120.00 for the flash but they have done it twice and computer thinks car is at 600rpm when it's actually ar 3200.

My car has 190,000 miles.
My car has a 6 speed automatic transmission.

Hi there. After reviewing your question, I didn’t see that you noted that the idle control valve was replaced or not. The Idle Control Valve is designed to control and maintain a consistent engine idle speed. The valve helps counter anything the driver may do to put extra load on the engine, such as turn on the air conditioning, sound systems, lights, etc. When the car is cold, the idle control valve helps the engine start. You may want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an inspection and replacement of this component if it’s warranted.

3. I replaced my throttle body and the rpms are about 3,200. Its been reprogrammed by the dealer twice to try to resolve the problem.