Q: Q: Car does not start

I replaced my radiator and it want start

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: Loss of power when gas pedal is pressed all the way down, but only when the car is warm.

This may be a sign of a faulty ignition coil. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly. The insulation develops small fractures that open when heated and close...

Q: Brake pads making funny noise.

You may have more than one problem on your car. Your funny noise may be the axle or bearing. the vibration on acceleration is in the axle or bearings. The vibrate when braking may be in the brake rotors. I...

Q: Q: Car will not move

You need to look under the drivers side of the dash to see if the shifter linkage in the steering column is moving the shift cable. The bolts that hold the bracket to the bottom of the shifter shaft come...