Q: Q: Car does not start

I replaced my radiator and it want start

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: Q: Truck won't go into park

There can be a few reasons why your shifter would be jamming up or sticking. The gear selector is apart of the shift linkage controlling what gear you want to enter. Over time, mechanical parts wear naturally and the linkage...

Q: Car wont start and the battery is great.

Hi there. Check the throttle position sensor on the throttle body and see if the sensor is working properly. The sensor is common to fail and cause the engine to not restart. I recommend replacing the throttle position sensor and...

Q: Sporadic RPM surging while stopped in the traffic

Fault codes should be read out of the ECM on your 2006 Mercury Montego. All connectors on the engine harness and at the ECU need to be checked for condensation and/or water ingress as these will cause drivability problems. I...