Q: Q: Car does not start

I replaced my radiator and it want start

3. Q: Car does not start

Q: Q: Crank no start

There are several possible reasons for a vehicle to crank and not start. A bad fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, faulty injectors, bad ecu, failed ignition coil, or a malfunctioning sensor. It will first be necessary to figure out if...

Q: Car was low on oil and has knocking sound what could it be?

The origin of the noise can be pinpointed if you request an engine noise diagnostic. The mechanic will consider the knock intensity which will vary depending on source or type. Light knocking or tapping noise is caused by the valve...

Q: Airbag light remains on.

This indicates there is a problem in the supplemental restraint system (SRS).The clockspring is one of the most common points of failure on these vehicles, but there are countless other potential causes. The problem could be anything from an faulty...