Q: I replaced my ignition cylinder and now my car wont start. Camry 1999

My key was stuck and wouldn't turn so we figured it was on theft mode and tried doing all sorts of tricks to get it to turn. Finally got it to turn car wouldnt start. So we replaced the ignition cylinder and car still won't start. Theres usually a little pressure before it turns on but there is none. We are clueless to what it can be. I moved the chip from the old key to the new one. Any ideas please help!!

3. I replaced my ignition cylinder and now my car wont start. Camry 1999