Q: I replaced my 2 lambdas but engine light is still coming on what is wrong?

I changed my 2 lambdas but my engine light is still coming on. I was told that it might b pin holes in the cat making the lambdas read faulty is this a possibility. Or am I wasting more money and time if I change the cat?

A: I would need to have a bit more information...

I would need to have a bit more information about the make, model, mileage, engine/transmission combination to give you more precise advice. You'll need to have the problem codes associated with the Check Engine Light checked in order to have a better idea of what is going on. Also consider if there has been any work that has been done besides the lambda replacements and any symptoms that changed after. If you need to get have an expert assessment of this done, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location in order to diagnose the engine codes and resolve this problem.