Q: i replace radiator and now my coolant resivor starts boiling and i over heat

I replaced radiator after trying a stop leak that was for blocks and radiator and now I still over heat and now a new problem has occurred my coolant resivori is boiling on top of overheating

When you put in the stop leak, you may have blocked some passages and the thermostat. I would remove the thermostat and the lower radiator hose, then run clean water from a hose through the engine and radiator to flush out all the stop leak.

After flushing the entire system out, then install a replacement thermostat and reinstall the lower radiator hose also. Once this is done and the system is refilled with new 50/50 coolant, then you should not overheat.

If it continues to overheat after this then you may have a blown head gasket.

• i replace radiator and now my coolant resivor starts boiling and i over heat