Q: I recently had the starter and manifold gaskets replaced. Now my truck won't stay running.

Recently had my mechanic replace my starter. The first time he put the manifold back on he used the old gasket. My truck wouldnt stay running. It sounds like a vacumm leak. So he took the manifold back off and replaced the gaskets with a new set. Put it back together and still the same issue. All the hoses are connected and all the bolts are in place and he said he looked at the manifold while he had it off and there was no cracks anywhere it is in great condition. .

• I recently had the starter and manifold gaskets replaced. Now my truck won't stay running.