Q: I recently had my camshaft and an oil leak supposedly fixed. i drove 250 miles and felt the car almost breaking down. Had to put i

I recently had my camshaft and an oil leak supposedly fixed and new oxygen sensor. I then drove 250 miles and felt the car almost breaking down. Had to put it into a different garage. They have told me there's a hole in a valve and lack of compression in a cylinder. Is this something that should have been originally spotted by the first mechanic when their was symptoms of an oil leak which then persisted and after they fixed it had to fix it again adding a new oxygen sensor - should they have spotted that there was a hole in the valve and it was a cylinder problem?

3. I recently had my camshaft and an oil leak supposedly fixed. i drove 250 miles and felt the car almost breaking down. Had to put i