Q: I recently got a second hand 2001 santa fe from Europe and it has a water pump problem, can I find it in Mali (West Africa)

water pump issue: looking for replacement part in Mali (West Africa)

It may be possible to order parts from the US and have them shipped to you. The shipping will take a while and may not be inexpensive. You might have to call the customer service line of the vendor to explain where you are and if they can ship to you. Im sure people need parts there too and someone will service that area. I cant recommend a particular parts vendor. YourMechanic is located in the United States so we are not familiar with obtaining parts in your location.

3. I recently got a second hand 2001 santa fe from Europe and it has a water pump problem, can I find it in Mali (West Africa)