Q: I RECENTLY CHANGED MY RADIATOR,& THERMOSTAT& BLEED THE AIR OUT OF THE COOLING SYSTEM&.MY CAR IS STILL RUNNING HOT!

I RECENTLY CHANGED MY RADIATOR& THERMOSTAT & BLEED THE AIR OUT OF THE COOLING SYSTEM AND MY CAR IS STILL OVER HEATING?!

If you are sure that the dash gauge is correctly reporting the temperature, then the other causes of overheating should be considered. Other than than a clogged radiator and a stuck thermostat, these other common causes include a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition or exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I RECENTLY CHANGED MY RADIATOR,& THERMOSTAT& BLEED THE AIR OUT OF THE COOLING SYSTEM&.MY CAR IS STILL RUNNING HOT!