Q: I ran over a deer and most of the remains were found in the middle area of the car! When I start the car, it's louder and vibrates

I ran over a deer and most of the remains were found in the middle area of the car! When I start the car, it's louder and vibrates

Hi, thanks for writing in. I suggest you have a body shop raise and inspect under the vehicle to see what got damaged and quote needed repairs. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform a 75-point safety inspection for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

• I ran over a deer and most of the remains were found in the middle area of the car! When I start the car, it's louder and vibrates