Q: I raise the strut assembly by put the jack under the ball joint to get the sway bar out of the way.

When I replace the  Sway Bar I raise the Strut Assembly by put the jack under the ball joint to get the Sway Bar out and to put new one , after I finish I return the wheel , but I noticed after that the tops of the tire is tilted inward I wanted to add that to my question to get your advice .

Hi there. The tire is tilted inward for the Camber alignment is not adjusted. I recommend adjusting the alignment to where the tire is somewhat straight and the tire tread is flat on the ground, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to perform an alignment on your vehicle.

3. I raise the strut assembly by put the jack under the ball joint to get the sway bar out of the way.