Q: I put my car in reaverse while it was going about 40mph. Is the transmission broken

I put my car in reaverse while it was going about 40mph. Is the transmission broken

Hi there. I’m going to have to say that there is most likely something damaged and/or broken, but there is also the possibility that there is no damage at all. Does the vehicle still drive ok? Does the transmission shift normally? Are there any noises? I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to determine the overall health of the transmission to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and reduce the stress that you may be encountering while wondering if it’s ok. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with a transmission inspection.

3. I put my car in reaverse while it was going about 40mph. Is the transmission broken