Q: i put gas in. my car and it goes rich back out

I put gas and my van its goes out

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. i put gas in. my car and it goes rich back out

Q: Check Engine Diagnosis - Transmission controller Communication error codes

Hello there, many different faults can cause this combination of codes on your 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser. When we see loss of communication codes with Transmission Control Module (TCM) internal faults, this usually means one of the following: ...

Q: Delayed engagement on the drive selection.

Hi there. The forward clutch and the reverse input clutch are slipping before engaging. This can be caused by the fluid being dirty, a dirty oil filter, broken input shaft seals, or sticking valves in the valve body (transmission brain)....

Q: Improving MPG on a '93 Chevy G30

This car is known to be a gas hog. You've got a big block Chevy V8 and it's an old one, so it has a basic, really old-fashioned fuel injection system that doesn't work all that well. There's really nothing...