Q: I put a new thermostat and radiator into my 2003 Nissan 350z and it is still over heating their is no signs of leaks anywhere .

I put a new radiator and thermostat into my Nissan 350z and it still over heating. Their are no signs of any leaks anywhere also got a new radiator cap as well as a new sensor for thermostat and new coolant. My car also turns of and on the oil light and reads zero pressure on the gauge.

Hi Manuel. Thanks for contacting us today. The overheating issue is likely due to air bubbles being trapped in the coolant lines - if the recommended procedures for bleeding the coolant system are not followed exactly. This tends to be the primary source of overheating after these type of repairs. It’s also possible you have an obstruction in your heater core. The oil pressure thing seems odd - and is likely not related to the repair you just completed. It might be possible that while removing the radiator, an oil pressure sensor connection was removed accidentally and not replaced. I would double check your sensor connections first to see if this is the case.

3. I put a new thermostat and radiator into my 2003 Nissan 350z and it is still over heating their is no signs of leaks anywhere .