Q: I put a new thermostat and radiator into my 2003 Nissan 350z and it is still over heating their is no signs of leaks anywhere .

I put a new radiator and thermostat into my Nissan 350z and it still over heating. Their are no signs of any leaks anywhere also got a new radiator cap as well as a new sensor for thermostat and new coolant. My car also turns of and on the oil light and reads zero pressure on the gauge.

3. I put a new thermostat and radiator into my 2003 Nissan 350z and it is still over heating their is no signs of leaks anywhere .