Q: I push the brakes but it won't stop

When I push on the breaks, the truck keeps rolling. Do I need new breaks

3. I push the brakes but it won't stop

Q: Q: Failed smog check

Neither of these issues should cause you to fail a smog test. Smog test look at your cars emission output. The radiator might be leaking and need to be repaired but it has nothing to do with your emissions. The...

Q: Oil pump, replace or clean? I am installing a remanufactured engine?

You should look into buying a new one - especially with the age of your car. A used oil pump may not pump as good as a new one and may save you a lot of work if the used...

Q: Brake pedal goes soft

I have seen this before. It is usually caused by an internally leaking master cylinder. The master cylinder is where the pressure for the entire brake system is developed. If it leaks internally, your pedal goes down, if you release...