Q: I push the brakes but it won't stop

When I push on the breaks, the truck keeps rolling. Do I need new breaks

Hi Elisha. If you press down on the brake pedal and the Toyota keeps rolling forward, then it’s more than likely that your brake system has a problem that needs to be correctly diagnosed first. Most of the time when this happens, it’s a brake master cylinder that is broken, but it could be multiple other brake system components. Since you’re unable to stop your vehicle safely, it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to first complete a brake system inspection, so they can diagnose your problem and recommend repairs that should resolve your problem.

3. I push the brakes but it won't stop