Q: I push the brakes but it won't stop

When I push on the breaks, the truck keeps rolling. Do I need new breaks

3. I push the brakes but it won't stop

Q: My a/c intermittently blows warm and cold air.

It is possible that your blend door actuator could be failing and going back to the default position. Many vehicles will default the blend door to heat mode. When the blend door actuator fails, it will automatically revert the door...

Q: Car sputters and has weak power after new spark plugs and ignition coil were recently replaced

There are actually several possible causes for the engine to sputter. It is possible for there to be a vacuum leak, a faulty oxygen sensor, a catalytic converter that is starting to show signs of failure, or even a possible...

Q: Q: Should I replace the timing belt?

Your engines timing belt is recommended to be replaced every 90,000 miles. If you cannot find proof that the timing belt was replaced at 90,000 miles then I would recommend timing belt be replaced. This engine is an interference motor...