Q: I push the brakes but it won't stop

When I push on the breaks, the truck keeps rolling. Do I need new breaks

3. I push the brakes but it won't stop

Q: 2000 escalade will not lock with the key in the ignition, it only chimes and doesn't engage lock.

Hi there. If the driver door is not locking with the door ajar and the key in the ignition, that is normal. If all of the doors are not engaging the locks with the key in the ignition and the...

Q: Loss of power when accelerating and burning smell.

Hi There, This may be related to a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: Loss of electrical power while driving but engine still works.

Check the battery on the vehicle and see if it is holding a charge. If the battery have a charge, then check the battery for a load. If the battery cannot hold a load, then the battery needs replaced. Check...