Q: I pressed my gas and my car didnt accelerate. There is transmission fluid in my car and my car cranks great and runs great...

As i was driving my car just started jerking as if it wanted to cut off. But it didnt it just wouldnt go... last i got an oil change was just last Friday at walmart and they told me transmission fluid was leaking but i checked and there is some in there.. so what could be the issue.. i also was at a stop light and when it turned green i missed it because my car wouldn't move. Please help

3. I pressed my gas and my car didnt accelerate. There is transmission fluid in my car and my car cranks great and runs great...