Q: i own a 2016 nissan murano.The last 3 weeks my ac heat panel was going on and off by itself.Now i could not even turn it off.i too

i own a 2016 nissan murano.The last 3 weeks my ac heat panel was going on and off by itself.Now i could not even turn it off.i took it to nissan dealership for a check up.The first thing they told me that whoever installed my viper alarm did taped in one of the modules and messed it up.by the way the shop who installed my alarm are very reliable honest people that i dealt with for the last 5 years.Since the alarm installation was done in 09/16 the car was fine but now i have this ac heat all messed up.Do you think this has anything to do with the alarm installation? Thanks.

Hi there. Without being there to see how they installed the aftermarket alarm system, it’s hard to tell for sure. However, it is possible for serious electrical problems to occur when aftermarket components are not correctly installed. Since we do not work on aftermarket components or alarm systems, it is probably a good idea to have this inspected by the company that did the initial work.

• i own a 2016 nissan murano.The last 3 weeks my ac heat panel was going on and off by itself.Now i could not even turn it off.i too