Q: I own a 2002 Mercury Sable, 4 door. What is the hose that is immeadiately to the right of the engine block and left of the battery

I own a 2002 Mercury Sable, 4 door. What is the hose that is immeadiately to the right of the engine block and left of the battery? It is leaking a fluid (I think oil) onto the engine block which causes a white smoke when engine is hot.

3. I own a 2002 Mercury Sable, 4 door. What is the hose that is immeadiately to the right of the engine block and left of the battery