Q: I over charged my ac and i tied to bleed it and nothing is coming out

I think i over charged my ac on my 05 chevy equinox. At first it was blowing kind of cold and when i press the gas it blows colder. After i put the freon it now blows hot air. I tried to bleed some out stood there for a while and nothing ever came out. What do i do?

Hi there. This could be a very delicate process, and trying to remove refrigerant without the correct tools and safety equipment. I would highly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an AC inspection to help you with this project and determine if damage has occurred to the system.

3. I over charged my ac and i tied to bleed it and nothing is coming out