Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

A: You should tighten the control arm bolts to...

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

Q: Need advice on whether or not brake fluid should be replaced on my car

The brake fluid in all cars should be changed to prevent the fluid from turning black and creating sludge buildup in the system. This will also keep the internal system from causing wear on the rubber seals and components. The...

Q: How can I tell if a car with a recall was fixed? Can a mechanic tell?

The manufacture should be able to tell you. To my knowledge the US Department of Transportation will have that information available to you. You should be able to access that information on their website dedicated to making the roads safer:...

Q: Clutch will not engage - 2007 Acura TSX

Hello. There are several possibilities here: broken shaft or final drive gears in the transmission or the transmission input shaft is not engaging the clutch disk splines. The aftermarket flywheel may have changed the spline engagement position of the clutch...