Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

3. I need torque rating for lower control arm

Q: Second opinion on a front lower control arm issue.

Hi there. I seriously doubt that both or either lower control arm is broken; if that was the case you wouldn't have been able to drive your vehicle to another shop for a second opinion. My best guess would be...

Q: My 93 gsxr600w won't start with charged battery,new gas. It starts with starter fluid but dies after.

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer repair advice on motorcycles, only cars, trucks and SUV's sold in the United States. You might want to contact a local motorcycle mechanic or search online for a Suzuki owners repair...

Q: My rear piston will not compress on my 2014 Ford Focus titanium

The rear calipers does not just screw in but requires to be pressed in at the same time it is being turned. If it still does not go in then you need to replace the caliper.