Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

Q: What is the problem and what do I need to buy to fix it?

If your wheel is sticking out at the bottom then you broke the lower ball joint. When this happens to one side then the other side is just as worn and may happen anytime. The other problem is you may...

Q: Gear problems when changing from 3rd to 2nd end up in 4th and 1st ends up in 3rd.

Hi there. Yes the selector is not working and needs replaced. The selector rod or spring could be damaged causing the shifter to be too wobbly or out of alignment making the shifter go into other gears. If you need...

Q: Air conditioning stopped working, and car overheated

Sounds like a hose busted from your radiator and the fluid leaked out of the radiator. If the AC stopped working you may have broken a serpentine belt you will notice the alternator light come on the dash if that...