Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

A: You should tighten the control arm bolts to...

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

Q: Bad control arm bushings--how to recognize

The control arm does what it says - it controls the wheel. There are two parts down and one part where the wheel is and it has a top and bottom. So if the bushings go bad, you get too...

Q: The RPM stays high for a while after the car stops

There is a technical bulletin to reprogram the engine control module for the high idle for more than 10 seconds when the engine is cold. The reprograming should be done by the dealer and should fix the problem. The bulletin...

Q: Problem with sensor

Hi there. It really depends on which dash light came on, but the diagnosis procedure would be similar in any case. The specific light needs to be identified and the fault codes from the vehicle will need to be scanned....