Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

Q: I can't find replacement control arm bushings, any thoughs?

Hey there. Thanks for writing in about your Cadillac Eldorado. For parts like these, RockAuto is a good resource. They should have what you're looking for. Once you get the part and need service done on your control arm and...

Q: 2001 suzuki xl7 ignition replacement

Hello, thank you for writing in. Correct, the two different names are really just two different ways of describing the part. The cylinder is all that you need to replace the set. The difficult part about this, is that when...

Q: Hello I have a lancer and it just shut off on me driving on the freeway..sounds like its just winding like if there's no belt on i

A possibility is a broken timing belt but there are other common possibilities such as an engine sensor failure, ignition switch failure, fuel pump failure and so forth. The good news is you do not have an intermittent problem but...