Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

A: You should tighten the control arm bolts to...

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

Q: Front wheel is making a creaking noise

A creaking noise is going to be most likely a lower ball joint or lower control arm bushings. The noise is due to lack of lubrication and may be in the front wheel bearing also. Have the vehicle inspected by...

Q: Car starts but keeps dying

It sounds like you may have a dirty or faulty idle control valve or potentially a fuel pressure problem. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the...

Q: Car leaking antifreeze and overheating

If the vehicle isn't overheating you probably just have a coolant leak somewhere. If left unattended however, your vehicle could run out of coolant and subsequently overheat. Overheating can lead to extensive engine damage, so I recommend addressing this issue...