Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

3. I need torque rating for lower control arm

Q: Front lower control arm bushings loose

Suspension parts wear over time. The style of your driving, as well as the condition of the local roads, can have a significant effect on the amount of time it takes to wear. The suspension is one big system; it...

Q: Did I messed up the engine by overloading weight

Hi there. In most cases the overloading of weight might cause damage to springs or suspension components as opposed to the engine. It's quite possible that the two things are not related, especially if you didn't have to climb serious...

Q: Car alarm going off for no reason

This could be caused by the hood switch. Hyundai has a technical service bulletin (9-BE-026) where the rubber bumper that keeps the hood switch depressed needs to be replaced with a new improved thicker one. My recommendation is to have...