Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

3. I need torque rating for lower control arm

Q: drive side (L.H) lower control arm does it have tenssion on it? If so what will i need to get the tension off?

Considerable disassembly is required on this model in order to remove and replace the left lower control arm. Among the many steps in the repair procedure, the steering shaft linkage must be disconnected and the sub frame of the vehicle...

Q: Issues with the unlocking doors using a remote

Try to use another remote to see if the problem happens still with that remote. Sometimes the remote button sticks and only holding the button will allow the other buttons to work. If another remote is being used, make...

Q: I have had to replace my fans twice with in tqo months time they keep burning up!!.what could be causing this?

Wow, that must be frustrating! I have a couple thoughts on your VW fan issue. First, I'm wondering if the fans are sourced from VW or are a lesser quality than original equipment. Secondly, I'd be interested to know...