Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

A: You should tighten the control arm bolts to...

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

Q: Can you tell me specifically what the name of this part is?

The part you indicate got damaged is called a lower control arm. You have the rear and forward lower control arms on the rear of each side of the vehicle.

Q: Cylinder honing

Generally, honing the cylinders will not take off any material on the inside of the cylinder walls which means you should be able to purchase the standard sized rings assuming you do not take any material off of the inside...

Q: My car wont start, ECM issue

Hi. I think the best thing to do with this situation is to replace the motor and get the proper radiator for the car. If the ECM has a fault or has gone bad completely the ECM will need to...