Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

A: You should tighten the control arm bolts to...

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

Q: Steering alignment pulling left

You’ve gotten stuck in the ditch on the left side so the odds are that there is a damaged or bent component on that side. If you really hit it hard, a lot of times, you are going to...

Q: On CNG, engine often give a sound of misfiring and got stop, while on petrol no such issue

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by many things. A few things I would look into are the fuel system, the engine management system, and the ignition system. If any of the components, such as the fuel...

Q: RPMs rev but less mph daily. Eventually only went in 2nd gear 5 mph and then stopped going eventually.

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue. In order to determine if the issues are related I would need to know specifics such what sensor was replaced and if...