Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

A: You should tighten the control arm bolts to...

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

Q: Steering wheel shaking

Hi. There are are several possible problems going on here. If the wheel shakes going over bumps, then you probably have worn tie rod ends, or the steering rack has too much play in it. A qualified technician should look...

Q: Suzuki sidekick sport 1.8l won"t idle while its cold and has very bad hestitation

Hi there. It sounds like there could a combination of some things happening here; we're always hopeful that it's not an engine mechanical fault. It does sound like the idle air control may be sticking at the warm idle level,...

Q: Radiator leaking

With the radiator leaking, I would refrain from driving the vehicle for fear of overheating the engine and causing further damage. Radiator leaks are a common issue caused by excess heat and pressure inside the radiator. I would recommend having...