Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

I am replacing the lower control arms on a suski sx4 and can't find the torque ratings for the bolts. can you help?

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

3. I need torque rating for lower control arm

Q: Q: Car shakes when in idle.

Hi there. With this many issues you really need to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that has the knowledge and tools to do this. If you have a bad control arm it will typically...

Q: Vehicle using oil too fast

Hello, I would assume that you have little oil loss externally, so the engine is consuming the oil. There are a few places the oil could be going. The valve stem seal which are made of rubber might have hardened...

Q: Car shudders and vibrates

The front crankshaft damper may have come apart and is not balancing the engine anymore. I recommend that you have a mechanic such as one from YourMechanic, come by and run a diagnosis on your car's vibration, including an inspection...