Q: I need to replace the front timing cover on my car.

I need to replace my front timing cover, how much will parts and labor cost?

3. I need to replace the front timing cover on my car.

Q: How much does Honda CRV 2008 B145 Service will cost?

Hello. The code b145 is a maintenance code for the service maintenance reminder system used by Honda. The first digit B is the main code, while the following digits 145 are sub codes. B is a reminder to replace the...

Q: Check engine light is flashing and reduces the power of the engine.

If the light is flashing then the computer system should have stored codes as to why the problem is happening. I recommend having the computer scanned by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to retrieve the codes and...

Q: I have 2002 lexus es300 change battery won't start

Depending on whether or not the vehicle will turn over will determine what the next step should be. If the engine does not turn over, I would recommend checking all connections related to the battery and check to be sure...