Q: I need to replace the front timing cover on my car.

I need to replace my front timing cover, how much will parts and labor cost?

3. I need to replace the front timing cover on my car.

Q: 4T65E just replaced 08 Lucerne 3.8L, replaced plugs/wires/1 coil pack melted at #4 so replaced it now rough idle

The coil pack melts down for a reason and cause will need to be diagnosed what caused it. The most common cause is a short in the signal wire or excessive resistance in the plug wires or plugs. I recommend...

Q: Does the battery on a 2012 Lexus rx350 need to be changed at the dealership or can I replace it myself

Hi there. On newer vehicles, replacing the battery is not as simple as it once was. There is an ECU programming that is required on your Lexus, but one of our mobile mechanics should have the right digital scanner to...

Q: Won't start won't lock

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2008 Lexus LS460. This sounds like it is caused by a dead battery. The battery will need to be charged to see if it will accept a charge and then load tested...