Q: I need to replace the front timing cover on my car.

I need to replace my front timing cover, how much will parts and labor cost?

3. I need to replace the front timing cover on my car.

Q: Is a 2008 Mercedes C300 sport sedan with 75,000 miles a good buy?

In evaluating the wisdom of buying a particular model of car (used or new), consult the database of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, NHTSA. The NHTSA database contains model specific consumer complaints, official recalls and factory service bulletins searchable...

Q: Why do I constantly need to replace the brake rotors and brake pads?

Hi there. That's a really good question. What reason were you given that the rotors need replacing? What symptoms are you experiencing? If you have a brake vibration, the rotors should have enough thickness after a year, unless you drive...

Q: Q: VSC light on

The VSC light streams for vehicle stability control. This light will set if the computer sees a problem with the VSC system such as a wheel speed sensor or a broken tone ring which is a small ring located on...