Q: I need to replace the abs module. How does the wiring harness disengage from the module?

I need to replace the abs module. How does the wiring harness disengage from the module?

First, replacement of the ABS control module is a big job that requires opening up the hydraulic system and bleeding the brakes afterwards. I recommend having this task performed by a professional, such as one from YourMechanic. If you’re sure this is something you want to do yourself, you can remove the electrical connector by doing the following: push in the locking tab and pull up on the lock of the ABS control unit and the connector disconnects itself.

• I need to replace the abs module. How does the wiring harness disengage from the module?