Q: I need to replace one of my headlight assembly since the cover of headlight is damaged but it seems I cant find the correct servic

I need to replace one of my headlight assembly since the cover of headlight is damaged but it seems I cant find the correct service under yourmechanic. What services should I select to get the replacement service? If I supply the part myself, how much would it cost to replace it?

3. I need to replace one of my headlight assembly since the cover of headlight is damaged but it seems I cant find the correct servic