Q: I need to replace one of my headlight assembly since the cover of headlight is damaged but it seems I cant find the correct servic

I need to replace one of my headlight assembly since the cover of headlight is damaged but it seems I cant find the correct service under yourmechanic. What services should I select to get the replacement service? If I supply the part myself, how much would it cost to replace it?

I believe that you were unable to find the service because a headlight assembly would likely fall under the category of body work. Body work is not performed on the YourMechanic platform. Therefore, for headlight assembly replacement, I would recommend calling around in your local area for pricing on that particular service.

3. I need to replace one of my headlight assembly since the cover of headlight is damaged but it seems I cant find the correct servic