Q: I need to replace my pcv but i cant seem to find where it is located. I have looked online but still doesnt help.

Pcv valve

In your application, the PCV valve is at the back of the engine on the passenger side. You will see two hoses connected to it, on both the right and left side of the intake plenum. During a mobile visit, a technician from YourMechanic can replace the PCV valve (https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/positive-crankcase-ventilation-pcv-valve-replacement) for you and also inspect your vehicle for other maintenance needs such as an oil and filter change.

• I need to replace my pcv but i cant seem to find where it is located. I have looked online but still doesnt help.