Q: i need to replace both o2 sensors for vehicle listed above. so is it front left and back left o2 sensors?

I need to replace both o2 sensors for vehicle listed above. so is it front left and back left o2 sensors that I would need to buy?

Hi there:

Typically when an issue comes up with O2 sensors, it’s either the front bank (before the catalytic converter) or the rear bank (after). It’s very rare that all need to be replaced. However, the quickest and most effective way to determine which is faulty and need to be replaced is to have one of our professional mechanics complete a check engine light is on inspection. This service will allow them to determine which one is bad, and if you’d like, we can replace that O2 sensor for you.

• i need to replace both o2 sensors for vehicle listed above. so is it front left and back left o2 sensors?