Q: I need to pull axel out of 2002 lincoln ls

I need to know is there a special way the Axel comes out of my passenger side I've tried pushing in pulling out please help

3. I need to pull axel out of 2002 lincoln ls

Q: Tie rods

The tie rods used on the rear wheel drive version versus the four wheel drive version of the truck are completely different. Insofar as the axle, the cataloging shows a difference in tie rod, depending on whether the axle is...

Q: I have a Lincoln Mkx 07, I have no leaks but the back of my engine seems to be smoking... what can it be?

I would recommend double-checking the fact that there are no leaks. Normally when smoke comes from the engine bay it is due to some sort of fluid leaking onto the exhaust while it is hot. Many times since the engine...

Q: What would cause a whining noise from the front of the engine in my 2004 Lincoln LS

Hello. A whining noise from the front of your engine can come from a number of things. Most of the time though it is caused by a failure in the power steering pump or low fluid in the pump. I...