Q: I need to pull axel out of 2002 lincoln ls

I need to know is there a special way the Axel comes out of my passenger side I've tried pushing in pulling out please help

3. I need to pull axel out of 2002 lincoln ls

Q: I hit a median with the front driver side tire and then my front passenger tire caved in

Hello, thank you for writing in. Hitting a curb can cause damage to the tire, rim, and axle. Evaluating the damage on the drivers front tires is the first step. The tire may be damaged. The rim may now be...

Q: My car hesitates and I have to press on gas hard for it to kind of smooth on out.

Typically, what you are describing is due to an engine management fault(s) and such faults occur in ignition system components, the fuel system, and/or the air induction system. A possible first approach is to just simply make sure that the...

Q: Rattling noise upon startup, slightly when idling, and constant during acceleration.

The rattling may be coming from either one. The only way to tell is to listen to see if the noise is coming from the timing chain or front of the motor. The catalyst noise would be mostly from around...