Q: I need to pull axel out of 2002 lincoln ls

I need to know is there a special way the Axel comes out of my passenger side I've tried pushing in pulling out please help

In order to get the axle out of the transmission you first need to disconnect outer joint from spindle knuckle and with a large pry bar pry behind inner CV joint and pop it loose from transmission or use CV axle slide hammer tool and put tool behind axle CV Joint and use slide hammer to disconnect from transmission. If you still have issues and cannot get it out then call a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come and get the axle out for you.

3. I need to pull axel out of 2002 lincoln ls