Q: I need to pull axel out of 2002 lincoln ls

I need to know is there a special way the Axel comes out of my passenger side I've tried pushing in pulling out please help

3. I need to pull axel out of 2002 lincoln ls

Q: About how much does it cost to repair a left front axel that caused my transmission fluid to leak?

If the CV axle shaft is truly bent, as apposed to having just damaged CV joints, such damage will typically only happen in a collision. The axle shafts are very thick strong steel and the impact required to bend a...

Q: Brakes spongy after booster and master cylinder replacement

Hello. You need to double check the installation since you may have put the brake booster rod on the brake pedal wrong causing binding of the brake switch and causing the system to not bleed correctly. Also make sure the...

Q: Do I Need to reset the timing when the Serpentine belt breaks?

Loosing the serpentine belt should not affect the engine timing. But it sounds like you have some other problem. The first thing that comes to mind is that the harmonic balancer may be coming apart. The harmonic balancer is a...