Q: i need to know why my car won't start

We have had trouble starting our car. I replaced the battery with a new one , replaced the battery connectors and got a new starter. Auto Zone checked the alternator and all are fine. The car doesn't want to start sometimes still. There is a clicking sound when we turn the key, but nothing happens. Sometimes it will start and other times it won't. We originally thought that it was because the gas was low (1/4th tank or less) and kept the tank full but eventually it started randomly not starting even with a half a tank and now even a full tank.

Hi there. When your car has issues starting, as you’ve described in the question submitted, most of the time it’s due to a faulty electrical connection; perhaps with the ignition relay or starter relay. If you turn the key over and occasionally you hear a clicking sound, the problem is likely the starter relay; which sends power to engage the starter motor. However, it could be an ignition system component, like a crankshaft position sensor harness that might have an exposed wire somewhere. Before you complete any further repairs, I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.