Q: I need to know the dimensions of the starter (in the hood) and auxiliary (in the trunk) batteries.

I need to know the dimensions of the starter (in the hood) and auxiliary (in the trunk) batteries. I live in Nigeria, don't bother coming to my house, i'm not the owner of the car (my dad is), and the trunk won't open even when i jump start it and the mechanical key gets jammed in the keyhole of the trunk but i think there is a technique to opening the trunk with the mechanical key, please help me.

A: Hello. The starting battery is: Length = 11...

Hello. The starting battery is: Length = 11 inches, width = 7 inches, height = 7.5 inches. I cannot find the dimensions of the battery in the trunk. In both cases, it is best to directly measure the battery you have in the trunk if you need to know such information.

As for the jammed keyhole, this will need to be disassembled for inspection. There is not a trick to opening the trunk with the key. It should happen easily or there is a problem. You should be able to open the trunk with a button on the key fob or a button on the dash in the car. Once the trunk is open, begin disassembling the inside of the trunk lid to access the lock mechanism.

Good luck!