Q: I need to know the dimensions (length, width, height) for the starter and auxiliary batteries.

I need to know the dimensions (length, width, height) for the starter and auxiliary batteries. And the boot won't open so how do I get it to open?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Mercedes-Benz SL500. Unfortunately, I cannot help you on the dimensions of the starter and battery. The trunk cannot open without battery power. You will have to jump start the vehicle using the under front hood jump points. They are clearly marked, red for positive and black for ground. Once you jump the vehicle you can then open the trunk (boot). If you need some help with fixing this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to diagnose the issue with your battery and other components for an accurate repair.

• I need to know the dimensions (length, width, height) for the starter and auxiliary batteries.